About the Association
for the Science of Education
The Association for the Science of Education [ASE] nurtures and advances the evolution of the science of education, as pioneered by Caleb Gattegno, in order to further the humanizing of education for all persons all over the globe.
The goal of ASE is to enhance the understanding of the work of Caleb Gattegno and to support the efforts of educators seeking to subordinate teaching to learning.
The objectives of the organization are:
- To promote opportunities for interaction among persons interested in the work of Caleb Gattegno;
- To organize workshops and support efforts to organize workshops and presentations compatible with the mission of the ASE;
- To disseminate information compatible with the mission of ASE;
- To participate in the publication of a journal;
- To establish local study groups and resource centers in specialized areas;
- To affiliate with other organizations with compatible missions all over the world;
- To engage in other such activities that are compatible with the mission of ASE.
The Association for the Science of Education has members in more than nine different countries.
For membership inquiries and further information, please contact us at: